01 Sep CONSELF @ DANSIS Symposium 2016
CONSELF has been invited and will proudly take part in DANSIS Symposium 2016 with theme “Fluid mechanics 2020 and beyond“. The symposium will follow up on the one held in 2008. It will cover several tracks: from Cloud computing to integration in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), from virtual prototyping to automation of CFD.
The Danish Society for Industrial Fluid Dynamics (DANSIS – in Danish “Dansk Selskab for Industriel Strømningsmekanik”) is a Danish company and networking organization based on industry research requirements and development within the area of fluid mechanics. DANSIS helps coordinate national efforts and strengthen the international relationships within the fluid flow field and catalyses the interdisciplinary collaboration between relevant sectors.
Fields of interest:
- Fluid Mechanics related to industrial processes
- CFD – Computational Fluid Dynamics
- EFD – Experimental Fluid Dynamics
- Measuring equipment
- Interaction between chemical reactions and fluid dynamics in industrial processes
The target audience:
- The Energy Sector
- The Environmental Industry
- The Agriculture and Food industry
- The Process Industry
- The Pharmaceutical Industry
- Consulting Engineers
- Research and education
The complete program of the symposium, as well as the registration link, can be found on DANSIS official website. Our presentation will took place on the first day, September the 28th, at 5.10 PM. We will talk about our experience in driving a complete Engineering Simulation platform on the Cloud, describing numerous aspects of if: the main goal we had in mind when we started, which categories of professionals and companies are mainly interested in our solution, how we managed to introduce innovation in such a complex technical context. In particular, we will focus on some peculiar aspects, dealing with opportunities and challenges this new ground presents:
- The pricing flexibility: how technology investments become customer charges
- The support effectiveness: from upon-request to pro-active support, how the cloud allows to care about the customer
- The time-to-solution reduction: exploiting cloud hardware resources boosts your work, absorbing peaks and providing new soutions
- The privacy nightmare: why you should not be afraid to upload (some of) your data on remote servers
- The competitors comparison: different tools and features for different goals and targets
Many important speakers will give very interesting presentations. On the second day, there will be great learning opportunities with numerous simulation workshops. Take part to the event and join an active community to discuss about cutting edge technology!
CONSELF wants to make state of the art, cutting edge technology, available to every professional in the globe.
CFD & FEM simulation software is a very powerful tool, with its adoption optimization and innovation can be achieved in every field. To make this instrument accessible to everyone means lowering costs, but mainly to develop an infrastructure that favours a super-easy adoption by market new entrants.
CONSELF is highly committed and will pursue this goal working side by side with professional and industries to define the best strategies and solutions.
Alessandro Palmas – firstname.lastname@example.org