24 Sep V2.10.0 RELEASE NOTE
Official v2.10.0 CONSELF Cloud Simulation Platform release note
- Update to OpenFOAM v5.0 solver
- Update to CodeAster v13.4 solver
- Improved support emails to users: quicker delivery and more information to fix your errors
- Improved RAM management to run mesh up to 10M elements
- Second order elements are used to run simulations
- First order elements are used automatically for bigger meshes
- MULTIPHASE app new inlet flow boundary
- GENERAL app with compressible flow is now more stable
CONSELF wants to make state of the art, cutting edge technology, available to every professional in the globe.
CFD & FEM simulation software is a very powerful tool, with its adoption optimization and innovation can be achieved in every field. To make this instrument accessible to everyone means lowering costs, but mainly to develop an infrastructure that favours a super-easy adoption by market new entrants.
CONSELF is highly committed and will pursue this goal working side by side with professional and industries to define the best strategies and solutions.
Ruggero Poletto – firstname.lastname@example.org