25 May V2.3.0 RELEASE NOTE
Official v 2.3 CONSELF Cloud Simulation Platform release note
- New CFD » OIL&GAS – Multiphase app to simulate two non-miscible flows
- Definition of properties of both incompressible fluids
- Initialization and inlet boundaries must prescribe a certain fluid volume fraction
- Free plans does not allow anymore to edit the iterations (or time steps) number
- View of input data of previous steps
- Possibility to stop a running simulation step
- New boundary conditions
- Rough wall boundary condition in incompressible flows in CFD » GENERAL
- Rough wall boundary condition in CFD » TURBO – SRF Pump
- Inlet volume flow in CFD » TURBO – SRF Pump
- Speed up (and stabilization) of compressible steady flows in CFD » GENERAL
- Implicit Euler scheme for all transient simulations
- Boundary layer misleading error message
- Uncaptured failure in hexahedral mesh
- Management of zero are triangles in STL files
- Incorrect volume flow in CFD » HVAC – Jet Fans
- Failure in uploading some geometry files
- Wrong symmetry algorithm in MECH » GENERAL
CONSELF wants to make state of the art, cutting edge technology, available to every professional in the globe.
CFD & FEM simulation software is a very powerful tool, with its adoption optimization and innovation can be achieved in every field. To make this instrument accessible to everyone means lowering costs, but mainly to develop an infrastructure that favours a super-easy adoption by market new entrants.
CONSELF is highly committed and will pursue this goal working side by side with professional and industries to define the best strategies and solutions.
Ruggero Poletto – firstname.lastname@example.org