15 Sep V2.6.0 RELEASE NOTE
Official v 2.6 CONSELF Cloud Simulation Platform release note
- New wiki page with error description and message explanation (http://wiki.conself.com/index.php?title=Errors)
- New management of assembly files
- Improved surface triangulation robustness
- Unsteady solver for SRF simulations
- Steady solver (local time stepping) for Multi-Phase simulations
- Periodicity data input check
- New total pressure inlet boundary condition
- FEM solver for mechanical simulation with Code-Aster
- Reduced disk storage requirements form MECH simulations
- GUI fix for Opera browser
- Improvement and standardization for error messages
- Fix in mesh quality plot
- Boundary name issue when it was longer than 8 characters
- Avoid double running step if using two tabs simultaneously
CONSELF wants to make state of the art, cutting edge technology, available to every professional in the globe.
CFD & FEM simulation software is a very powerful tool, with its adoption optimization and innovation can be achieved in every field. To make this instrument accessible to everyone means lowering costs, but mainly to develop an infrastructure that favours a super-easy adoption by market new entrants.
CONSELF is highly committed and will pursue this goal working side by side with professional and industries to define the best strategies and solutions.
Ruggero Poletto – email@example.com