21 Oct V2.7.0 RELEASE NOTE
Official v 2.7 CONSELF Cloud Simulation Platform release note
- Completely new queuing system that allows to handle unlimited number of case runs
- New boundary condition page in our wiki
- Improved drop-down menu refresh scheme
- Improvement in MESH 2D step stability
- New mesh check with report of most common quality criteria: skewness, non orthogonality, …
- Improved Geometry robustness when uploading problematic models
- Fixed flow with particles app update to openfoam 3.0.1
- Total pressure boundary condition for incompressible flows problem
- Generic error when RAM failure occurred
CONSELF wants to make state of the art, cutting edge technology, available to every professional in the globe.
CFD & FEM simulation software is a very powerful tool, with its adoption optimization and innovation can be achieved in every field. To make this instrument accessible to everyone means lowering costs, but mainly to develop an infrastructure that favours a super-easy adoption by market new entrants.
CONSELF is highly committed and will pursue this goal working side by side with professional and industries to define the best strategies and solutions.
Ruggero Poletto – email@example.com