28 Nov V2.8.0 RELEASE NOTE
Official v 2.8 CONSELF Cloud Simulation Platform release note
- Brand new accordion menu for boundary selection
- Improved visualization and work-flow when setting boundary values
- Execution of multiple steps belonging to the same case simultaneously
- Surface and volume mesh unification in unique step
- Quicker, cheaper and easier workflow
- Boundary layer option added for hexahedral meshing
- Definition of a new mesh smoothing values
- Detection of singularities and reduction of their effect on final results
- New tool to close holes in OBJ and STL files
- Solved issue when uploading files
- Detection of disabled WebGL to prevent malfunctions
- Avoiding any possible use of open surfaces in a CFD internal flow
CONSELF wants to make state of the art, cutting edge technology, available to every professional in the globe.
CFD & FEM simulation software is a very powerful tool, with its adoption optimization and innovation can be achieved in every field. To make this instrument accessible to everyone means lowering costs, but mainly to develop an infrastructure that favours a super-easy adoption by market new entrants.
CONSELF is highly committed and will pursue this goal working side by side with professional and industries to define the best strategies and solutions.
Ruggero Poletto – firstname.lastname@example.org